I am delighted to be asked to take part in THE ACCIDENTAL WIZARD CHALLENGE as part of the blog tour by taking part in ‘A spellbinding quiz all about the world of magic‘ :
- What would you rather be: a wizard, a witch, or a hag?
I would rather be a hag, as then I would know that people like me for what is on the inside, which is what truly counts!
- Who would win in a wizard duel: Gandalf or Dumbledore?
Definitely Gandalf when he becomes Gandalf the White!
- If you could be ANY creature from a fairy tale or folklore, what would you be and why?
That is a tough question! I find Jack Frost fascinating as a character that I often heard of as a child, and have talked about with my own, so I would say any association with him!
- Choose your favourite wizard: Harry Potter or Merlin?
I would have to say neither. I am more of a Winnie (and Wilbur) fan. Sorry!
- If you could have just one magic spell that would always work for you, what would it be?
I would love to be able to read books at night without having to have a light on, so I would have to advocate one that solves that for me.
- If you were accidentally granted a super power or ability, what would it be?
It would be to end book poverty for children, which saddens me knowing it exists, and is the reason I have the utmost respect for charities that advocate getting books into the hands of children that need them, love hearing about schemes that gift children with a book, and is why I choose to gift children with each and every one of the books I am sent by publishers.
I would like to express a huge thank you for being able to take part in this book blog tour, and would highly recommend buying this book which is available to purchase from all good booksellers now at £6.99 (RRP).